Big surprise, another oatmeal recipe! If you can’t tell by now how much I love oats then there is something is definitely wrong! I adapted this Banana Oatmeal Cups with Chocolate Chips recipe. I added 2 tbsp of peanut butter to it, which is another thing I love. You can’t go wrong with this recipe since it has four of my favorite things: bananas, oatmeal, chocolate, and peanut butter. Yet these are still healthy enough to eat for breakfast, it’s a win win situation.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir
- Stir the chocolate chips into the batter
- Divide evenly into muffin pan lined with liners or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (Recipe makes approximately 12 muffins)
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the edges turn brown
Let cool then enjoy!